add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Thermaltake DSP RGB 850 Watt + RGB Lights Activate Software Load or Setting up as Service

tvos
  • 31 months ago

Hello PPP Friends,

I have Thermaltake DSP RGB 850 Watt which the RGB colors are activated by the software tt DPS.

Each time I reboot the PC, I need to start the application. All I want is for the RGB colors activated.

Anyone have ideas how to accomplish this w/o having to install the software? Started thinking about create this as a service and starting this automatic but before going down this path, I wanted to reach out to all.

Please advise and Thank You,

tvos

Comments

[comment deleted]
  • 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Yah, downloaded the correct one.

Maybe I didn't explain my error so here goes. If I power off the computer and back on. The RGB rings do not illuminate or turn on. It is when I start the DPSapp they engage and the lights turn on. So in order for the lights to be on, the software has to be running. If I force close or exit the software the lights will remain on until I put the computer in sleep or power off.

Anyways ideas?

Dave

[comment deleted]
  • 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Hi Mark,

I am sure there is a startup option but shouldn't need to have this just to engage lighting to turn on. Honestly, I am not a fan of the DSP software and having it run in the background. We should have a option to run as a service.

Again, appreciate the insight and will check these out see if that helps!

Thank You,

tvos

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube