add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

A good case for a beginning builder?

georgia_boy

71 months ago

I need a case with really easy cable management, ATX, front panel USB 3.0, and pretty good airflow. I would really appreciate this!

Comments

• 71 months ago
  • 2 points

The Fractle Design R4 is a great case as well. It's heavy but very easy to work with.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

This is a very nice case. Also, the FD Arc Midi R2 is a nice case as well. FD cases come with very good fans.

• 71 months ago
  • 3 points

I agree. That's the exact same case I used for my build and it was very easy to work with. Plus, Fractal Design has great customer support. My case was shipped with a fautly front USB controller (only one of the 2 ports was working). I opened a ticket on their website and they sent me a new controller within a week, free of charge (without requiring to send the faulty controller back).

I'd definitely recommend the case AND the company!

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

i like the corsair 300R, it has good cable management in my opinion, has usb 3.0 front usb, and you can have 4 intake fans 2 in front 2 on side and 3 exhaust

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Do you have a price range in mind?

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

100 - 50 dollars.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

I'll take that to mean a max of $100, unless you meant $100-150

The Fractal Design R4 (non-window) or Corsair 400R (or 300R as mentioned above) are probably the best to choose that have all you're looking for.

• 71 months ago
  • 2 points

Yeah and I'm going with the Fractal Design R4

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube