add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Windows 10 USB Installation (read description)

buterisgold
  • 32 months ago

Hey guys, I've finally built my pc, all I need on it now is windows, and I'd like to create a USB drive with windows on it on my old laptop.

I am elegible for the 'Microsoft imagine' thing, as my school has signed up to it, and I would like to know if when I download Microsoft 10 from my school's web store it will give me the option to make it a USB drive, or if it will force me to start a windows 10 installation on my old laptop that already has windows 10.

Thanks in advance, buter

Comments

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm not in school so I'm not familiar with the 'Imagine' system, but a Google search did find download/installation instructions posted on the UC Irvine website, and based on their instructions you will get the option to create an installation usb, which could then be used on your new system.

Easiest way to find out for sure is to just go through the web store and get Windows 10, and see what options it gives you.

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

hi butersgold

I have faced USB driver problem 2 months back, when i found my laptop USB driver problem then in google by installing update USB drivers and got good performance. that USB drivers supporting windows 7, 8, 9, OS my laptop have better performing..If you should try that get better performance.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube