add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Good replacement window?

SpicyPickle

71 months ago

I was wondering if there were any good stores that had "custom" case windows. Primarily the ones I was looking for was replacements for the Corsair 300r or Corsair c70.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

-Spicy

Comments

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks alot!

I was wondering if you knew of a place that sold 300r windwos that don't have the holes in them. If you do I'd love to see.

(Sorry or the late reply)

-Spicy
  • 71 months ago
  • 1 point

I've looked around and didn't see any without the spots for fans...I did see a couple builds but people said they modded the case and put in a full clear window themselves. I'd say the best thing you could do is contact Corsair and ask if they have a window replacement without the holes.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Alright, sounds good. I appreciate the time you put into it.

Have a good one!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube