add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

H100i Joints

RichardFoxfire

72 months ago

Hi I'm preparing a new build (my first build) and I've bought a Corsair H100i.

I'll like to know if the joints at the pump have any "give" to them?

I've been seeing my pictures of complete builds were I notice that they've manage to get the tubing out of the way of the pump to give a clear view of the LED. I'm just wondering is that's because the joints turn somewhat at the pump?

Comments

• 72 months ago
  • 2 points

They do - the fittings at the pump can rotate.

• 72 months ago
  • 2 points

Ah Good, Thanks for the info philip.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube