add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

NZXT H440

RustyBaker

71 months ago

http://youtu.be/X_YioNlc298

I've been seeing a lot of good reviews of this case. I almost wish I hadn't bought my C70 just recently. The H440 just seems like a really nice piece of hardware, and at a very competitive price. And I normally don't link NZXT cases.

Comments

• 71 months ago
  • 3 points

i wish they made a black and white one where the case is black and the vents are white, im not a fan of the black and red. everything is black and red in the computer world it seems, at least most of the better parts are it seems.

• 71 months ago
  • 2 points

This

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

dont get me wrong i love the case and will probably get it for my build, in the white version, unless something else comes along in the next few months that is better.

• 71 months ago
  • 2 points

Wow, that looks really nice, and even though 5.25 drives are getting old, it's still a bold move to totally eliminate them.

• 71 months ago
  • 2 points

Fractal R4 has some competition now, finally

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube