add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Swifttech problems

GoldenTyto

83 months ago

I was looking at swifttech liquid cooling kits. I found the H20-320 Ultima HD kit to be good. But the kit couldn't be bought. It says the release date is September 2012, but does it mean 2013. Because there was no option to select that kit.

Comments

• 83 months ago
  • 1 point

It looks like theres the option to buy it from the website, however its the H20-220 Ultima HD kit, the only H20-320 is the Edge HD, and from what I can find, they're both the same price.

Check out their main site for buying options.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube