add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Are deals typically good on Black Friday/Cyber Monday, and for what?

PCNoob0419

25 months ago

I may wait to buy parts if there will be good deals for them. But I want to know if there’d only be in-store deals or if they’d be online deals as well. Also wondering if you can typically only find deals on stuff like cases and PSU, or if it applies to everything including motherboard, RAM, etc

Comments

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

if you are buying from microcenter, it will tell you on their website, but as far as i know most other retailers will ship all of their products

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

very good deals on Software which maybe overlooked

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Ya there are good deals right now and some have already ended. Newegg does deals for the entire month of November apparently. I've been advised that if you see a good deal coming up to Black Friday you should probably take it. Places like Newegg and best buy will price match if you find a better price later on anyways.

Edit: sorry and I'm talking about online deals for individual parts. Go to this site's price drops section to find a bunch of deals

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

I had a Ryzen 5 1600 in my cart last night for 234.99 and today I went to buy it and its now 264.99. This was on Newegg. I should have jumped on the deal but I had no idea it was ending. So if you see a good deal take it while its there.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube