add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best PSU for Bitfenix Prodigy Case?

Boutchoo
  • 74 months ago

Hi all! I am trying to find good parts for my Prodigy build, and for now the Corsair AX600-750W seems like a good choice, but does anyone have a better suggestion? the NZXT PSU's seems cool I guess, but are they any good? The recommended lenght for PSU in the Prodigy are 160mm, for the wires to be able to bend gently. My Case is going to be Green with a Window Side panel.

Thanks in advance! Peace, Boutchoo

Comments

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

I have a recently built bitfenix prodigy and I used the seasonic g-series 550w psu linked above.

The thing to factor in with Itx cases is there really is no reason to have anything over a 600w psu. The mobo restricts your inputs and even with the highest tier gpu/a good radiator, you won't be drawing too much power.

edit: I'm rocking a gtx 770 and corsair h100i in my setup if that helps you at all

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube