add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Kyr813
  • 29 months ago

Should i pay 100$ for windows 10 or is there another way to download for free the windows 10? If there is , is it safe to download it for free?

Comments

• 29 months ago
  • 1 point

You need to pay $100. Otherwise, you are violating either Microsoft Terms of Service or US piracy laws (which, since Microsoft is a US company, applies worldwide effectively).

• 29 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you

• 29 months ago
  • 1 point

The only legal way to get windows is to pay for it, it costs around $100.

• 29 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you

• 29 months ago
  • 1 point

Pay the money. If you are a student you could try to get a reduced rate. Or, if you work has spare copies they might be willing to let you have one with the key. Whichever way you go, go legit. Microsoft regularly deletes fraudulent keys. The last thing you want is to start your PC some morning to find out your OS is gone.

• 29 months ago
  • 1 point

I went the safest/cheapest route I could find. Since I was not totally convinced I would like Windows 10 I got a key for Win7 Ultimate for ~$40 then following the guide directly from the site upgraded to Win10.

• 29 months ago
  • 1 point

Unless you have an old windows 7/8/8.1 key from a laptop or something, you'll have to buy new.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 29 months ago
  • 2 points

Use of Windows must be done with a legitimate product key.

Per Microsoft:

You are authorized to use this software only if you are properly licensed and the software has been properly activated with a genuine product key or by other authorized method.

For more information please see: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/Useterms/Retail/Windows/10/UseTerms_Retail_Windows_10_English.htm

• 29 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you

• 29 months ago
  • 1 point

You cannot recommend this.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube