add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

**NEED HELP** PC turns on but no display :'(

bobby115
  • 26 months ago

So im a first time builder and when i try to turn on the pc, a few lights come on. I get 4 red lights that are next to each other and slowly flash. I read the manual and these 4 lights are the EZ debug led status. They all light up red (boot, dram, cpu, vga) Then one other red light comes on just above the RAM stick. The fans turn on and a blue light comes on under the power button when i press it and theres no display on the monitor. Any ideas on whats wrong and how i can fix it?

This is the build im using: https://pcpartpicker.co/list/9xQ8WX

Monitor is an ASUS VG248QE

Comments

• 26 months ago
  • 2 points

Did you connect the front panel connectors properly ? Look in the motherboard manual about the way the hdaudio/reset/power/hdd/usb3.0 wires need to be plugged in at the bottom of the board.

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Make sure that the monitor is connected to the graphics card, not the motherboard. Also ensure that the graphics card is getting power from the PSU, and that the CPU power is connected.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube