add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Pc wont post after being put into new case

CleVrFX
  • 26 months ago

I put my old hp system into a rosewill nautilus and after struggling to get everything in there, it says there is no signal and ive reconnected the gpu multiple times and everything is in the right place. Plz help

Comments

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Is there anything happening when you try to turn on the PC?

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

The only thing that happens is it says no signal when the hdmi is plugged in

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

I would make sure your power cables are all connected properly. Also check that the leads for the power button are on the correct motherboard pins. So this was a pre-built HP system that you moved into a new case?

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes, the only problem that i had while doing this was the header connectors

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

If you still have your old case I would trace the front panel leads back to the motherboard and then copy that pattern in your new case.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube