add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Power strip question. Ever

sew333
  • 27 months ago

Hi. I finished build my pc with 8700K and 1080 Ti Aorus. I am planning to buy normal power strip. This will be fine?

https://www.x-kom.pl/p/313624-listwa-zasilajaca-ever-classic-15m.html

Ever CLASSIC 1,5m

Comments

• 27 months ago
  • 2 points

If you're using it just as a power strip, and not for protection, this is fine. If you're wanting protection (from surges) the Ever Classic is not the best choice as it is definitely lacking in it's protection ratings.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

That should be fine; however I am not an expert on the power delivery modes of that type of outlet, so maybe get a second opinion. If it is the same as the US (110 volts), then you should be fine.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

so it will be fine? I am living in Poland

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

I am going to guess you will be fine. However, don't plus any more devices into the same strip - you may overdraw from the wall and fry the strip.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Monitor + pc psu plugged to strip. It will be enough?

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

I see no reason as to that being an issue. I say OK.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

On other forum all guys said that UPS is a must for me. BUt i dont have power outages,maybe 1-2 outage during year thats all. And i dont have cash for UPS actually.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

What will you use the computer for? Just gaming?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube