add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Yellow 60 in top right of screen?

PresDuhMes
  • 26 months ago

There is a yellow “60” in the top right of the screen. Anyone know how to get rid of it??

Comments

• 26 months ago
  • 3 points

Check your Display OSD. Some Acer G-Sync (Freesync probably, too) screens show their refresh rate when set to game mode.

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Where is this?

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

On my XB271HU the option is named "Refresh rate num" and should be set to "OFF"

OSD Menu - OSD Setting

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

I think you are using an FPS counter like Fraps. If you have anything similar to it opened, go to Task Manager and right click it to end it.

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm not actually- any other ways to get rid of it?

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Screenshot?

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

What monitor?

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Acer 24 inch. Not sure what the long name is though.

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

What's the model number?

You can find it on the back.

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

I remember watching a Linus Tech Tips video where he had a computer that would NOT get rid of the same problem. He did full reset and windows install and everything. The counter just refused to go away.

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Are you sure it's from the computer rather than some part of the monitors On Screen Display?

• 26 months ago
  • 2 points

That's what I thought. Just want to get rid of it as it's annoying on my screen.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube