add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

HyperX Cloud Alpha distorted and quiet, again?

hypergalaxy8
  • 25 months ago

So, I got a replacement, and it was very quiet and distorted, and its as if my EqualizerAPO settings for the Cloud II high treble and low bass fix were not going into effect, on the first ones I got it was distorted on my iPad, so I'm assuming it is on this replacement. Any ideas on how to fix it? I have unplugged and replugged them in, and I just don't want to go through the process of returning them if I am the one messing up.

Comments

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Is the quality control with Kingston just bad?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube