add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need help fast

juan101213
  • 25 months ago

Ok so just finished building my pc. It works and thats great. But this is that first time I use the kraken x62 and my fans aren't registering correct on the bios. If I connect the fans to the kraken they dont spin, if I connect them to the motherboard everything works normally but I don't know where the connections are meant to go. Like I connected a 3 pin connector to the aio pump header but that is where the aio fan connectors get their power. Can someone help me find the right connections? Part list is on my profile called ILLusions.

Comments

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

The fans should plug into CPU_FAN1

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok yeah the fans are connected there and the fan splitter that comes with the cooler are connected to my noctua fans but they don't spin. It only spins with the fans that came with the cooler

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

The fan splitter should link to the fans on the rad. Plug the fan splitter to the CPU_FAN1 Let your sytem cool bedorw doing anything else, or severly downclock 2 Ghz

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

No, everything is connected correctly, its just the noctua fans don't register on the splitter. They register on the motherboard no problem. I really don't want to use the nzxt fans.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Well.. I am not sure if they rwgiater in thw motherboard fine. Try running them on a splitter on the MoBo as system fans and see what happens.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok I tried connecting the splitter to case fans and it still didn't spin. Its specifically with the noctua fans.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube