add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 over and over again? (Overwatch)

hypergalaxy8
  • 25 months ago

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20761016041#1 this explains everything.

After reinstalling everything, Overwatch doesn't update, and shows the error code. I'm pretty sure it is installing updates before the game itself?

Comments

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Have you followed these steps yet?

If that doesn't work, make sure your firewall isn't preventing Blizzard from initializing the download. You could try to uninstall and reinstall in a new location. Change the location in Blizzard and it should boot normall (so long as there isn't another issue at play here).

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

I did everything there, it still does not want to update. Even when I try to repair it, it happens.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Have you tried to have it install do a different location?

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

No, I’m pretty sure I didn’t even uninstall battle.net right, unless if you are talking about Overwatch, which I have not.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Try to uninstall both Battle.net and Overwatch. When you go to reinstall them, ensure they are installing to a different location (folder). This will force it to be a brand new install with no prior data getting into the mix to screw things up.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok. Should I uninstall Overwatch through Battle.net then uninstall battle.net in settings to make it easier? Where and how should I install them to a new folder?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube