• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

Xito 6 months ago

I'm planning on buying my first PC ever, soon. And I live in The Netherlands. There's Germany, UK, Belgium, but no Netherlands? Hopefully this will be implented, if not, I'll have to just order from Germany. And also: Pretty please? c:

Comments Sorted by:

Enrico411 1 point 6 months ago

You can also just add a part and change the price according to the price from the store in the Netherlands you want to buy from.

Or Add Custom part; Manually create part and type it all in with link from a store.

Xito submitter 1 point 6 months ago

Oh dang, I didn't realise I could do that. Thanks or the tip, I'll start converting all the prices now. Greatly appreciated!

manirelli staff 8 Builds 1 point 6 months ago

Do you have a list of retailers you think would be a good fit?

tragiktimes101 1 Build 1 point 6 months ago

Can't attest to the practices of these stores, but here is a list of retailers in the Netherlands.

NOTE: At least the last one required a login for some reason. I can't imagine the benefit of that, but I don't know if that's something the system can work around or if that would prevent it from being a retailer. I don't have experience with these sites myself but was directed to them via forums and some manufacturer "where to buy" partners.

Xito submitter 1 point 5 months ago

Azerty has the cheapest prices on most components. I made my basic guide lines on prices from them.

Xito submitter 1 point 5 months ago

Tweakers is a Dutch website that has a list of all of the components and compare prices between all retailers. Check 'em out here: https://tweakers.net/

Just type what you need into the search bar with the 'Zoek in de site' text in it. If you have any questions, hit me up!