add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

should I get the cosmos

jakehkills

70 months ago

Hi guys I've got a 1,2k budget and I have been drawn to the cooler master cosmos 2 I know its very expensive but I love the build quality and the look of it . It was either that or the se but people have been saying that it has a lot lower build quality and is harder to install water cooling . Any comments please and could people who have had the case comment thanks

Comments

• 70 months ago
  • 2 points

At the end of the day, you will be the one paying for it and living with it. If you consider it worth the costs, then buy it.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube