add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Pc boot loop PLS SEND HELP!!

f4ted

25 months ago

Okay so my pc is currently boot looping every 7 seconds. It gets to my motherboard logo screen like always right before windows sign in then boots off and does it again in the exact same spot. But it doesn’t bootloop in bios witch I can still get into. I’ve taken each part out and and done cmos reset already. Let me start at the begging. It randomly crashed in a game(overwatch). And it just froze and and reset and it did the can’t boot properly. So I did everything there to restoring to every safe mode and restoring in safe mode. When it was like that it wasn’t on and off looping it was just resetting the couldn’t boot properly. So the. I tried the cmos battery trick and now it boot loops on and off right when my motherboard logo pops up. But it DOESNT boot loop in bios. I really don’t know what’s going on with it PLS SEND HELP. Msi z270 sli plus 7700k Gtx1070 Corsair rgb 3200 Corsair rm850x

Comments

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

So if you boot through the BIOS it boots normally?

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes it doesn’t boot up it’s just in bios but it doesn’t boot loop but if I try exiting or changing boot device it starts boot loop again

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

does the CPU get enough cooling?

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Bootloop sounds like a RAM issue - did you push the RAM all the way down so it really clicks? you said you disassembled everything, so you could have made a mistake here.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube