add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Calling all Corsair 300r owners!

SpicyPickle

70 months ago

I would like to, when I get it, switch out the default window on the corsair 300r for a solid acrylic one. I was wondering if anyone who owns a 300r ,or is knowledgeable, would be able to tell me how big the 300r window (Only the window not the whole panel) is. Also, is it difficult to switch out a window on the 300r? One last question, is a 18 by 24 inch acrylic sheet bid enough? Or would I have to get a bigger one and cut it down?

Thanks in advance!
                  -Spicy

Comments

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

corsair sells a new side panel with window for 19.99

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes, but it has the fan mounts on it. I wanted to get a solid one without the fan mounts.

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

looks like you are going to have to mod your own. it will be a fun little weekend project.

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes, that's what I was planning. All I was wondering was how big the default window, and only the window, was. And also if a 18 by 24 inch piece of acrylic was large enough.

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

buy the panel then get some acrylic and cut your own

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

All I was wondering was how big the default window, and only the window, was. And also if a 18 by 24 inch piece of acrylic was large enough.

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

its just a suggestion, since not everyone comes from a sheet metal background like myself.

a new panel with a window in it will give you something to work with and copy from

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

I was planning on getting the corsair 300r windowed version.

Do you know if it is difficult to take out the window that comes with it and is it easy to put in a new one?

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube