add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

GPU and graphics

JayH15
  • 25 months ago

So i loaded up CSGO because my mate wanted to play it. However the screen went black and said my monitor/TV said scene selection has changed. After it came back on the textures/ graphics of the whole PC even on windows feels grainy and not right like a little blurry. Can someone please help me and fix this. Thanks

EDIT.. So i went into my resolution and changed it to a different one and then switched back. This then scene slection has been changed and went back to what it should look like. I have a GTX 1060, intel 15 8400 and MSI z370 mobo

Comments

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

EDIT.. So i went into my resolution and changed it to a different one and then switched back. This then scene slection has been changed and went back to what it should look like. I have a GTX 1060, intel 15 8400 and MSI z370 mobo

So just to clarify, the problem is now solved?

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

it only changes back to how it should be when i change the resolution after csgo, other games its okay

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Hmm, I had an issue similar but also different than that a while back on my old desktop (750ti, i3 4150). After changing my resolution CSGO would throw an error Everytime I tried to launch it. Many restarts later it still didn't work. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail, but finally stopped being stubborn and asked the internet for help (I googled the error message) and found that it was an issue with my resolution; at the time I was playing on a TV so getting everything to fit right was troublesome. Obviously I did the reasonable thing and changed my resolution back, but anyway, to the point, CSGO was the only game that wouldn't launch at that resolution. But yeah, I think it's just CSGO wierdness

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah i use the tv aswell which has a weird resolution which will probably be the cause. So you bought a new monitor and this has now gone right or got a PC?

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Actually, I just didn't play CSGO. I actually got them both for the map and object textures in GMOD (as opposed to 'aquiring' the textures). I only tried to open it because of bunch of my buddies were going to play it so I figured why not join them (even though I am not really a fan of the game {I strongly dislike it}). But changing the resolution fixed it, I also built a new PC and got a monitor, but I cannot attest to the fact that they fixed anything as I didn't bother to install CSGO on them.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

ah okay, just loaded up Fortnite it done the same thing its really annoying the colours and everything change but im still getting plus 100 FPS..

Edit, changed settings from full screen to Windowed Full screen and it went back to goodness ahah

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

its like the colour changes and its all not crisp if you get me

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube