add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Random crashes

FroxIV
  • 24 months ago

Hey guys,

still running into issues with my system Partlist: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/7BdXsZ CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 GPU : Asus Strix rx480 8gb Mobo: Asus b350 gaming-f Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200mhz PSU: Corsair CXM 650 OS: Win 10 home premium 64bit

The System runs 100% stable while gaming but it crashes most time while "idle" so Web browsing or complete idle. GPU leds turn white the fans speed up and the system losing Signal output while not reacting to Powerbutton press. only way to reset is switching PSU off. In Windows event manager isn't any error beside of the System was started after an shutdown... I did an clean install of the GPU driver still the same problem. Ram speeds was running 2033 stable while gaming at 1.35Volt and manually set timings. ( Got idle crashes) Stock ram speeds still causes crashes while idle... What can causes the system to crash at idle but running 6Hours fine while gaming.

Someone get advice?

Comments

• 24 months ago
  • 1 point

I recommend using GPU-z and whatever CPU monitoring software you prefer to create a log file of the system conditions (GPU temp, CPU temp, etc). Then, just let it log until it crashes at some point. Reboot and check the log file. See if anything went wonky leading up to the crash.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube