• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

Bahamut5098 6 months ago

Any 7DTD players on here? My friends and I just bought a server, been playing the many Alpha versions for years!

Comments Sorted by:

PCPPAccountant 1 point 6 months ago

I have never played it, but have always looked at getting this game

Bahamut5098 submitter 1 Build 1 point 6 months ago

Can't be more than $20 and even cheaper during a Steam sale. Just do not buy it on the console; it lags way behind the PC in updates.

Cicero_ 4 Builds 1 point 6 months ago

Own it, never really enjoyed it. I got it back around Alpha 11 and it was pretty bad. Do you think it’s improved enough that I should give it another shot?

Bahamut5098 submitter 1 Build 1 point 6 months ago

The graphics are vastly improved and the game mechanics feel a lot better. You'd probably tire of it after a while but it can be fun to retry building a base every few months. The finished game is still a long ways off.

Synchro 2 Builds 1 point 6 months ago

I've been kinda wanting it, been watching Achievement Hunter let's plays, and it looks fun. But i've never actually bothered to buy it

Bahamut5098 submitter 1 Build 2 points 6 months ago

Next to Rocket League on Steam, it's the only game I've put hundreds of hours into. It's still in Early Access and can get repetitive after a while but it's always fun to jump back in and see what they've updated. Nothing beats holding off the 7 Day hordes with your friends on Horde night and seeing how your defenses hold up.