• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

Splapr 3 months ago

I am building my first setup and need a good gaming mouse. Im trying something out where my pc is on a shelf next to my desk so the mouse needs to be wireless unless i get a usb extension cable. i dont really know where to start looking, any recommendations?

Comments Sorted by:

cheeseandram 2 points 3 months ago

I would strongly recommend going with Logitech for wireless mice. The G603 for instance uses a top sensor and offers something like 500 hours of battery life in gaming. Logitech have multiple wireless offerings with a wide range of prices, so I'd just find a mouse from them that suits your grip style and fits your budget.

DopeAF123 1 point 3 months ago

would you say wireless gaming mice are pretty good competitors to wired mice?

[comment deleted by staff]
DopeAF123 1 point 3 months ago

ah, thanks. I was still under the impression that wired mice were still better or gaming. I don't know a whole lot about them. I've only used wireless mice my whole life except for school and some occasions people want me to see whats up with their pc.

vulcan2512 1 point 3 months ago

wireless is viable now for competitive gaming, but your choices are limited, since the only good wireless mice are from logitech, good thing logitech has one of the best shapes. Try the g603 or g703

[comment deleted by staff]