add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

How to get win 10 on a usb

Splapr
  • 27 months ago

If i want to install windows ten on a newly built pc how would i go by doing that? it has to be done via usb since my pc wont have a disc reader. And if possible can you provide a link to buy it?

Comments

• 27 months ago
  • 2 points

Sainted linked the tool for using your own USB drive. Warlock pointed out that you can purchase the license with premade installation media.

If you use your own USB drive, you can purchase the license either from the Microsoft store once installed or from an authorized retailer. Just make sure to buy the full version, not the OEM.

• 27 months ago
  • 2 points

Unless you ensure the premade usb stick has the latest win 10 build, it would be much faster to just make your own installation media with the latest iso rather than having to go through the upgrade process from an old build to the latest.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

True.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Win10 Home Full - USB 32/64-bit in the US: amazon

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube