add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What guitars do you have?

Adrew24

20 months ago

After months of begging, I finally convinced my parents to buy me a Gibson n225, a really weird guitar that I got for around 1/3 of the original price... because nobody wanted it.

This got me thinking... what guitars do other people have? I know some people have upwards of 30 or some crazy number. Just out of curiosity.

Comments

• 20 months ago
  • 2 points

I have a trashy acoustic guitar that I found in my basement that I've been learning on. I plan to buy an Epiphone Les Paul this summer.

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

It might not be that trashy... you just never know ;)

• 20 months ago
  • 2 points

The only guitar, or any other instrument I still have is with my nephew who's learning quickly. It's a vintage, (early 50's), Gibson ES295 that my dad played forever, I learned to play with it, and I decided it was far better off with my nephew given his life is much more stable than mine. (it would probably be in a pawn shop waiting for me to get paid so I could get it out AGAIN). Besides, he was playing a crappy copy of a Strat and the Gibson is a sweetheart of a machine.

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

I hope your nephew enjoys it :). That's a really nice guitar.

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

My dad bought it brand new, I think it's a '54, anyway it's got serious teeth, but still plays beautifully.

• 20 months ago
  • 2 points

Air

Got it for the pretty reasonable price of $0.00

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

I have a really old (40+ years?) acoustic guitar that my grandpa used to play, he gave it to my brother who hasn't treasured it so I stole it. :D And we recently picked up a cheap beginner's guitar because the old one is breaking apart lol. We wanted a Yamaha FG800 but they didn't have it in the store so we left with the Fender CT60s. Nothing really special but it's nice and shiny.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm thinking of getting an electric guitar sometime in the far future. :P

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

What type of guitar is the old acoustic? Might be worth something... ;)

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

No idea haha, but it's not for sale. ;)

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

I have a stagg acoustic guitar with blue that fades into black no idea what it’s worth

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

Not worth much, but not complete junk.

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

MiM Fender Telecater that my cousin worked on and is letting me use to learn on. I don't know the year or worth.

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

Seagull S6-M450T, 1996 Fender Tex-Mex Stratocaster.

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

Most recent purchase is a USA PRS Tremonti Custom Wood Library and Artist Package. I also have a Gibson LP Traditional, Fender '57 Reissue, original 71/72 Fender Telecaster, and an off brand acoustic. I just bought a mini home recording studio and am slowly becoming more of an amp guy though. I used to have a few more, but have gotten rid of some.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube