add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

AC:Origins keeps freezing.

HarlaquinFa11

22 months ago

Hello PCPP community, I keep having issues running AC:Origins. So I'm asking for some help. Every 5-15 minutes of game play my PC freezes for 5-15 seconds, while the audio continues. The GPU is running at 100%, and I notice that every once and awhile the GPU will drop to 0% and go back up to 100%. I do not know what the issue is, I have all up to date drivers, and this has been the only video game I've ever had an issue with. Here are the benchmarks including system specs, as you can see there are some major inconsistencies. https://photos.app.goo.gl/LFw7G9pvcKzVOATH3

edit: I've lowered the graphics setting within the game, still getting the same issues.

edit: Did a fresh install, that seems to have remedied the situation.

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube