add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Good windowed case under 100$

trexiic

70 months ago

What would be a good mid-sized Atx case under $100. It should have a clear window (with no screws to fix the window and no fan mounts on it) and at least four fans visible from the outside. It should match a red and black color scheme and, if possible, come with some red led fans. Like the Corsair 230t (Without the tinted window) or the Bitfenix ronin. Thanks!

Comments

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

^^^^^^^^^^ That. Case. Is. Amazing. I can vouch, I built a build in it for my friend, it is spacious, has a clean look, and has good cable management.

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

It looks decent, i think i may put it in a build that i may build when i do.

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

Sorry, it doesn't fit my criteria, it has fans mount on the window :( But something like this, without the fans mount, and maybe a more "flashy" front would be perfect!

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

Most cases these days have fan mounts on the side, so you'll be hard pressed to find one with all those criteria. If you're looking for something flashy, the NZXT phantom 410 might be more your style, however, the windows pretty small and there's still a side fan mount

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

One of the few windowed cases without a side panel fan. The window has no fan attachments or vents. Probably not flashy enough for you but it does look pretty clean and doesn't have led fans.

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/fractal-design-case-fdcadefr4blw

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

This one is what I'm looking for, but is over my budget :( Those I was looking at: Corsair 230t and Bitfenix Ronin, which one is best?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube