add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Case Help please

swainey

70 months ago

Im building a gaming pc soon when i have the money and there are two cases which i like but which one would you recommend and if any of you have theses cases can you please leave what you think about them.

my specs im getting for this build i5 4670k asus sabertooth z87 16gb corsair vengeance pro 1600Mhz Gtx 780 Corsair RM 850 or AX860 1TB WD caviar black 250GB samsung evo SSD H100i NZXT Switch 810 matte or fractal define r4 windowed black/pearl

In the future i will add second gtx 780 for SLI

i would add corsair sp and af fans through out the case i pick to keep it quite

Comments

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

You won't need 16 gigs of memory for just plain gaming. Also, those 2 cases are pretty different. R4 is a mid tower, while the Switch 810 is a huge full tower. Unless you're going with a custom water cooling loop, or you have a ton of drives, you're not going to need that much space.

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

Neither of the cases.

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^yup

Go with the coarsair carbide 500R

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube