add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Who are the PSU Manufacturers are trustworthy and reliable?

Yuan
  • 74 months ago

I'm hitting a big stump trying to find a good enough PSU Manufacturer :I

Comments

• 74 months ago
  • 3 points

Generally, Seasonic is a safe choice.

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

What about Corsair, XFX, EVGA, and BeQuiet?

• 74 months ago
  • 2 points

You posted, "Who are the PSU Manufacturers are trustworthy and reliable?". They are not manufacturers. Depending on brand and model, they have different manufacturers making it for them. You can find out the manufacturer for each model via the following, link

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

Warlock, thank you for posting that link. Very informative and its a great comprehensive list. And I second your choice of Seasonic.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube