add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

DESPERATE FOR HELP

TibbyMan

21 months ago

Hello I am currently building my gaming PC and right now I am only putting the CPU into the socket but I feel like I am doing it so wrong and I really do not want to break anything. I have the coffelake it processor and a rev gigabyte gaming 5 motherboard. I put the CPU in the socket and the video I am watching g says it is suppose to be snug but no matter what I do it shifts a little bit and also when I try to close it the door thing looks to be scratching g the top of the CPU and I there is suppose to be pressure but I do not think this much.

Comments

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

I keep trying but it just seems like way too much pressure and the sides look scratched so now I am freaking out it I broke it.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

PLEASE HELP I AM AT A LOSS.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Can you post any pictures?

I will try to help

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

New problem I fixed that one but either my screws aren't long enough or I am going something wrong because the m9i can't reach the mounting bars atm. And I do not know how to show pictures as I am on my phone.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

The Cryorig M9i does not support the cpu socket of the GA-AX370-Gaming 5 Motherboard.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

He has a z370 board and 8400 in his list.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Okay I figured it out and just used the Intel stock cooler because I could not figure it out. Next problem however is my nzxt elite comes with 2 fans and they both have 3 pin connectors but the gaming 5 only has 4 pin fan slots so...

[comment deleted]
  • 21 months ago
  • 1 point

PM him that, putting your email on the web is a disaster. I advise you to delete that comment.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

ty

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Silly question, and I'm not trying to question your knowledge.. but are you sure that you're lining it up right?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube