add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I WANT THE PRODIGY!! HELP!

gamingfreakpcfreak

70 months ago

Hello ppl

I really love the looks of the orange prodigy with THE WINDOWED SIDE PANEL

Can someone tell me where to get it n how much will it cost including the shipping cost n taxes etc. I stay in dubai, UAE

Sorry for the terrible english :(

Comments

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

Looks like you may need to ship it from the USA or somewhere. PCPartPicker doesn't list any east asian vendors, but if you know of any computer part retailers online or stores you can visit those. Amazon.com probably has a chinese version of their site and they might have the case.

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

performance-pcs.com has all sorts of custom Bitfenix cases.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube