add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Ordered case before other parts?How to check case for defectiveness?

YourLocalPCNoob

70 months ago

Ok so i ordered the Fractal R4 on Newegg, with the intention that i would buy the other parts in about 3-5 weeks (a month). Since i dont have any parts to test it with what should i look out for in the R4 just in case there is something broken or something isnt right?

Comments

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

the manual should have illustrations and something doesn't look right then you will know.

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

count all your screws with the manual, watch unboxing videos to see if both cases match (I recommend linustechtips), and search around to see if there are scratches or missing drive cages

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

you can test the case fans by simply plugging in the fan controller into a power supply.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube