add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What to do after you put up all the parts...

jason99744313
  • 21 months ago

After you put all the parts into the case, and what do you do next. Do you connect it to your monitior and then what. And do you install windows first then installing drive for different part then restart computer to set up bios or what?

Comments

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

First thing I do is install Windows then drivers.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

What about bios

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Bios should come with the motherboard. Theres no need to install it

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

How to set it

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

it should say at the bottom a key to press when you are booting up. For example, my motherboard the Gigabyte DH3 matx z270 has the F11 key to get into bios. I’ve seen F11, F1, Delete key and, Backspace as common keys to access bios.

The motherboard manual is VERY important.

I cannot stress how important that little book is.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Wym

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

What does the little book teach u

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube