add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I’m in a need of HELP - freezing and shuttering problem

Dr.rig404
  • 24 months ago

So... I have and had for a year till now windows 10 installed on my computer ( with no problems ) and around three days ago I noticed the mouse cursor and well everything froze for 2 seconds and then turn to normal and then again... a cycle of shuttering every 2 seconds or so. After trying to search for quite some time ways to solve the problem I noticed the freezing and shuttering stopped and everything ran smooth again, not believing the situation I reset the computer and surprise surprise it was ok. Waking up the next morning it came back, again searched for ways to solve the problem and eventually I updated my motherboard bios which in return did absolutely nothing. And here is the “fun” part; I checked if there is any windows update and well there were a bunch of things being updated ( it was a bit weird, it stopped the update, started back again, disappeared completely ). After that was done, no change, still shutters every 2 seconds which made me just go to sleep ( a way of solving my problems ). And again... next day I checked the updated again and there was one update that looked important ( forgot to get a screen shot ) and so I downloaded it ( again it paused, continued, reversed and such ), it ended up updating 100% and then just brought back the red text like nothing was done ( showed me error 0x8024a105). Went to check my windows status as well and it said that my windows is not activated at the moment ( 0xC004F074 ). I have no idea if the freezing and shuttering is because of the whole windows shitstorm or something else but PLESE I NEED HELP IN THIS MATTER ( going to sleep back again just makes me gain more depression.... )

Comments

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube