add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Hyper 212 EVO with Rosewill REDBONE?? Need answers ASAP.

ashattack35

71 months ago

Im planning on purchasing the Rosewill REDBONE and came onto this issue. When you go to the case itself, it includes the hyper 212 evo under compatible cpu coolers, but people have been telling me that it wont fit. So does anyone know if it works? I need answers asap im trying to buy this case by tommorrow to have it soon. All answers are greatly appreciated (:

Comments

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes it will fit with about 3.5mm to spare I mean I have the cooler but I spent 3hours on cable management so just make sure you have good airflow through the case and make sure you move the fan on the side panel from the top mount to the lower one on the side panel I HOPE THIS WILL HELP MAN GOOD LUCK BUILDING

PS heres the toms hardware thread that made me sure that it would fit (post at the bottom) http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-1805329/212-evo-cpu-cooler-compatibility.html

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

Basically you have to have a full sized case or maybe a large mid sized one that's very wide like the corsair 600t. That cooler sticks very far out the side of your mobo. They do offer a slim version of that cooler.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube