• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

tragiktimes101 9 months ago

This might be somewhat limiting towards people big on anime. But, what is your favorite intro/outro song?

I ask because I am re-watching Rurouni Kenshin after 10+ years, and I actually really like the intro, lol. It's got a pretty oldschool feel to it that faded from modern animes. Really throws me into nostalgia, lol.

If you're not big into anime, feel free to give a non-anime intro/outro. ;)

Comments Sorted by:

JCMsergox 4 Builds 1 point 9 months ago

Oh you damn kids with your damn memes

Ice44 1 Build 1 point 9 months ago

XD

[comment deleted by staff]
Eltech 20 Builds 2 points 9 months ago

I cannot say that I am a big anime fan. Even though I kept certain animes in DVDs or some Amazon Videos... but back to the main point: I enjoy the translated English version of Smile Bomb sung by Sara White from Yu Yu Hakusho and yes I also heard Mawatari Matsuko who sung Smile Bomb. (Correct me if I am wrong on names or the song). It's one of my favorite opening theme songs that I grew up with.

Xorex64 2 points 9 months ago

aaarrrgggggghhhhh

So many good ones to choose

Some of my favourites come to mind

• O2 by Orange Range ( Code Geass 4th op)
  • Sign by FLOW (Code Geass 1st op)
  • Let Me Hear by Fear and loaghting in las vegas (Parasyte 1st op)
  • Unravel (Tokyo Ghoul 1st op) -'Change by Miwa (Bleach 12th op)
  • This Game (NGNL)
  • Kings by Angela (Kings 1st op)

Favourite ED is probably Harmonia from Naruto

Cobyfield 1 point 9 months ago

Pokemon Battle Frontier theme song/intro.

That **** was MY Pokemon. Probably the most mature season of Pokemon, besides later-Sinnoh.

tragiktimes101 submitter 1 Build 1 point 9 months ago
Mighty_Spoon 1 point 8 months ago

I think this is weird... but I really liked Another’s opening. At first I didn’t, but it kinda grew on me. I also liked Mirai Nikki OP 1. Other than just saying those are good in my opinion, I don’t think I can name any more. I think those may have just stood out to me.

gorkti200 3 Builds 1 point 8 months ago

I don't really watch anime regularly, but I did watch this one and I enjoy the opening a lot.

There were some good, and some very bad, Naruto openings.

Rezna 1 Build 1 point 8 months ago

I don't remember any outro's but my favorite intro is from No Game no Life. That was one of the few anime series which I actually got fascinated with. The opening theme was so addicting I learned how to piano the first 2 minutes of the intro on piano. Nowadays I am still actively seeking any decent anime series. Hoping there will be some good Isekai ones popping up soon.

tragiktimes101 submitter 1 Build 1 point 8 months ago

What kind of anime are you interested in? I have a pretty decent list compiled (a good amount of old school ****, lol).

Isekai is the hot trend this year, i have been keeping up with the manga since last year. There is this new scanlation group called LH Translation that only does Isekai Manga's. So right now of this season, I honestly am only watching My Hero Academia 3 and Megalo Box. I understand this is the year of anime sequels, but I only want to watch anime if it is worth the time tbh. I am actually using kiss anime to bookmark everything I have watched so far and I think I have 100 or some more complied in the list. I added everything I watched, dropped, or finished.

Don't get me wrong, I am usually not a judge, but I have been dropping a bunch of anime series a bit too many times due to a lack of interest. Like, I only will watch if I think I wish to finish it.

Hmm, never really seen an Isekai. Might need to give it a shot. I've always been into more action driven anime, though. So, I'm not sure if it would be my thing. The best recently released anime that I have really enjoyed was One Punch Man. lol

Dude you gotta read the manga for OPM it is so good. It is extremely detailed, you can see the amount of work the artist puts into it. My ultimate concern with then next season of OPM 2 is the studio is not Madhouse. I am hoping the quality of the next season will be just as good as the last one.

I haven't read the Mange (don't read many), but I'll have to give it a shot. And, I know what you mean! I'm very anxious to see how they pull it off.

Another solid newer anime I really enjoyed (well, kind of new - a remake), is Kino's Journey. That is just an absolutely fascinating show.

lodie187u 1 Build 1 point 8 months ago

Really no one posted the Naruto- fighting dreamers?! I still find that one to pump me up from time to time when i see it pop up.

VapidDarkness 1 point 8 months ago

I really like the Citrus anime opening.

/s

But honestly some of my favorites are:

X.U. from Seraph of the end

Anything from Your lie in April

EliteOrnge 1 point 8 months ago

Naruto Opening : Blue Bird

LordDoz 1 point 8 months ago

The English versions of the songs in the one punch man and my hero academia openings done by Jonathan Young are pretty good. Also I like this from HxH https://youtu.be/eKoD2CRr_KA Here are some of the mha and one punch man ones:

https://youtu.be/XMCYNH1EJTg

https://youtu.be/wxJkr_PnkbE

Couldn't find the over mha ones but it can't be that hard, there probably on the up next anyway.

[comment deleted]