add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Asus - PRIME B250M-A Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard and Hyper EVO 212

BreadedVirus
  • 21 months ago

Just ordered the EVO 212 and am unable to locate where on the back the back bracket should be mounted.

Do i need to take the motherboard out of my case to install it?

Not very computer savvy, so not sure as to what i need to do here.

Help appreciated

Comments

[comment deleted]
  • 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you for your response and the video link.

I took the back panel off my case and was able to locate where the backplate goes, so should be able to install no problem.

Again thank you for your response.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube