add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Third monitor goes black when game goes into fullscreen

Spectre0621
  • 21 months ago

Every time I launch a game and it goes into fullscreen and all the screens flash black then come back up with the main screen showing the game in fullscreen. My third monitor stays black though. I have to unplug the power and plug it back in to get it to work again or alt-tab a couple times until it just shows up while in fullscreen. I am up to date on my graphics driver. This is my build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CkLYgw Keep in mind I don't have coolers on the list because it's all water cooled. My temps max out at about 68C under load. I'm running windows 10 as well. This happens for all fullscreen games. It's not limited to just 1 game. Does anyone know what the issue could be?

Edit: When I close the game while the third monitor is black. The third monitor goes completely white and stays that way until I unplug the power and plug it back it.

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube