add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Ability to fit in my case?

TeodrosKing

70 months ago

So I am getting my first build down at summer woohoo! But I am trying to get a Mini ITX case to fit it in so I can have space for a second monitor for homework and such. I am also trying to have a upgrade path down the road but when I look up Mini ITXs I only found ones that support 8.3 inch graphics card. I may be wrong but I don't think a GTX titan would fit in there. While I know that I will not be getting a GTX Titan soon, maybe someday when I get the money I can use a let's say 860 when it comes out when I get a better income with money. But that still circles around the matter, will it fit in my ITX case? I only found that Bit Fenix's Mini ITX case would be the one to fit but I want to be completely sure with the forums. If you want to see my build then here is the link. The GPU I have right now is Asus 760 2gb which is a kind of small GPU and would most likely fit there but I am wondering if it will be able to take in Titans and more high end components down the road.

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/TeodrosKing/saved/3XK9

I am on a budget so I can't spend TOO much, 850-900 is the limit and I am just in the mid area of that

Comments

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

I couldn't get the Gigabyte website to connect right now, but the 780 Titan Black's reference length on the Nvidia website is 10.5 inches long, comes out to about 270mm and from looking at the specs of your case it'll fit, might have to work around some of the modular drive bays. Specs say with the top HDD bay removed it'll fit video cards up to 320mm in length (give yourself some head room if your video card is close and the power connectors are on that end).

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 70 months ago
  • 1 point

Actually quick update! Sorry, it's now the Gigabyte Windforce 760 2GB,high clock speed and better cooling with its 3 fans I am seeing. But it's the biggest in non-reference cards which again runs in the way of Mini ITX casing.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube