add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Help Installing OS onto M.2 SSD

DreamzZz____
  • 20 months ago

I keep trying to install Windows 10 onto the m.2 ssd and I can't may someone help me out please. I have a Crucial CT1000MX500SSD4. My motherboard is a Maximus Hero X

https://imgur.com/a/TDbQgUW

Comments

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

What exactly have you tried? You should enter the disk/boot stick, boot from it, and then it will boot up and ask which drive to boot to

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

It doesn't matter what SSD type, model, or brand you have. They are all the same.

Everything looks normal. Just select the "Drive 0 Unallocated Space", and click "next".

It's called "Drive 0 Unallocated Space" because it is a brand new SSD that has nothing inside of it.

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you sir that worked. I'm just new to these kinda of things

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube