• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

TimonStacy 2 months ago

does raising the in-game sensitivity ruin accuracy like how raising the dpi on your mouse above 1600 ruins accuracy

Comments Sorted by:

hellfire19981 1 point 2 months ago

I have my mouse set to 6000 DPI and max ingame sensitivity in PUBG, my accuracy is fine. this is a personal choice and depends entirely on your style. that said, having low sensitivity ingame and high DPI on your mouse can lead to frame-skipping in certain cases. raising ingame sensitivity is all about preference; what feels comfortable to you. I like the uber-high-ultra-nonsense-level sensitivity because I'm all about twitch movement. you could be completely different.

TimonStacy submitter 2 Builds 1 point 2 months ago

Ya same I like the super fast movement (my brother is the complete opposite I don't know how) I was mainly wondering if I lower my doing to like 800-1600 cuz I've heard from reputable people that if the dpi is higher the there would be pixel skipping so maybe if I raise and Canes at Stephanie and Luber Mouse DPI I wouldn't get pixel skipping

i mean, the lower ya go, the less chance there is for frame skipping, but again, its all about preference. maybe try some different settings and see how it looks and feels?

Javanode 1 Build 1 point 2 months ago

Good grief, have you played CS:GO at these settings?

Shakaron 4 Builds 1 point 2 months ago

I have my mouse set to 6000 DPI and max ingame sensitivity in PUBG

To me, it means you move your mouse a millimetre and then it moves across the whole screen. Right?

How do you aim with that?!

It's way better then training to aim slow it is a preference thing

Shakaron 4 Builds 1 point 2 months ago

Sure it is. I'm just amazed how good you must be to make those teeny-tiny moves. I'm not good with those. :D

I've played games for years. it kind of grew on me. you are correct though. you have to move the mouse no more than 3mm for the total side-to-side distance. its weird at first, but then it becomes useful for flick-firing.

crichardson26 1 Build 1 point 2 months ago

I would try to play at the lowest sensitivity you can.

What how no ewe I can only play at high

crichardson26 1 Build 1 point 2 months ago

The higher your sensitivity, the less little movements you can make. Look up the pros sensitivities for any games, most of them are really low.