• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

anirban657 4 months ago

I want to buy a pc under a budget of $221. My criteria for minimum requirements is- Type- Desktop Storage drive-SSD Storage-1TB RAM-8GB icore- i5 Processor speed-1.5GHz quad core processor OS-Windows 10 Monitor-LED Mouse- Easy to grip Graphics card-4GB Peripheral connections- HDMI or DVI connectors for connecting to a TV set VGA for connecting to a monitor Firewire for connecting to a video camera. Ethernet port to connect your computer to a broadband modem (if you don’t have a WiFi router) WiFi/Bluetooth

I want to play games like Sims 4 and League of Legends.

Please suggest some good pcs out there for me.

Thank you so much!

Comments Sorted by:

arminavdic-bc 2 points 4 months ago

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/FVcxfH I tried my best this will be able to run league

Paxey 1 Build 1 point 4 months ago

Although this is most likely a joke thread, you did a pretty good job putting together a budget build.

arminavdic-bc 2 points 3 months ago

lol, ty <3 :)

rosesmcgee 2 Builds 1 point 4 months ago

$221 for a full PC? Not to rain on your parade but your requested requirements are not reasonable at your stated budget, and it seems you copied and pasted the entire first paragraph from a generic spec sheet or advertisement with no real idea of what the PC market is like right now.

I recommend you go look at the build guides: https://pcpartpicker.com/guide/

Use the Price filter to see if anyone has a guide close to your price range.

Chillsabre 2 Builds 1 point 4 months ago

You might be better off going to the used market. For the budget you have, a license for Windows will eat half the budget and the decent CPUs with integrated graphics al;so start around $100 for a Ryzen 2200G.

mark5916 1 point 4 months ago

Buy a used PC from eBay.

JimmyBoyUSA 1 Build 1 point 4 months ago

Not going to happen with that budget sadly. I love that your budget is exactly $221 dollars though.

ColtDaMan 1 point 4 months ago

If you had maybe another 150, if all you want is league and sims, you might be able to get something.

Kente 1 point 4 months ago

Your budget is too strict for your minimum requirements especially since it seems you want a prebuilt unless you want to go the used route which is a great option if not then i recommend saving some more money.

if thats not an option i recommend getting a friend or someone else who knows about pcs to help you pick up used parts because with that budget youll be able to get a pc that can run LOL and Sims 4 no problem if they know what they are doing.

Paxey 1 Build 1 point 4 months ago

The SSD alone will blow your budget. Best bet is to buy a slightly dated built system with like a 7 series GTX GPU.