add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

2 in 1 laptop auto tablet mode

S0nny_WarBucks58

19 months ago

I have a hinged 2 in 1 laptop, I got it as a gift. but I had to reformat it because my sister forgot the password. because of that I think(more so know) I have lost some proprietary Dell drivers.

Most of them I don't really care about. Other then the ones that tell Windows 10 to turn off the keyboard and mouse while in tablet mode and the ones that when the screen is flipped to a certain point that it automatically changes to tablet mode and turns off the keyboard doing so

My model number is p20t001

Just a little help is appreciate, a bump in the right direction please. thank you in advanced for any help that comes through.

Comments

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

This list of Dell drivers for your model is the closest I could get. I totally get what function you want to get to work, but I don't see a driver that directly correlates to using the gyroscope to rotate the screen.

https://www.dell.com/support/home/au/en/aubsd1/product-support/product/inspiron-11-3147-laptop/drivers

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube