add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What are the limitations of an unactivated Win10?

Patchieeeee
  • 22 months ago

any performance hits?

Comments

• 22 months ago
  • 3 points

No performance hits that I know of. The limitations that I do know about are the watermark in the bottom corner, and it locks some personalization settings such as the ability to change the desktop background, although I've heard you still can do that via file explorer, right click on an image and set as desktop background.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

That's an accurate sum up. To add on to this, Windows will bug you with notifications to activate Windows as well.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube