add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Case Help

ABJ117

69 months ago

I was originally going to get the Air 540 but I hear it's noisy unless I bought a fan controller/aftermarket fans.

Then I was going to buy the C70 but people said that it had bad airflow.

So then I was going to get the Phantom 630 but realized the price would break the bank.

What is a good case with cable management, airflow, silence, and between $120-$140?

Comments

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

The Air 540 isn't that loud... Stock fans are always going to be loud, and the stock Corsair ones aren't bad at all. The c70 does have pretty bad airflow though. I'd stick with the NZXT Phantom line or the Air 540 as they're all very good cases.

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

The thing i have found about the C70(i have a white one) is that the dust filters are too good. Once i removed them from the front my airflow increased and internal temps actually dropped.

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

Antec P100 may be of interest.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube