add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Custom Build gaming pc troubles

alucard21
  • 19 months ago

Okay y'all see here's what's going on I custom built my own PC. This specs are as follows ryzen 3 2200 G, MSI b350 Tomahawk motherboard, 16GB ddr4 3200 megahertz G skill Ram, a fryer rig M9 a CPU Cooler, a Corsair CX 450 power supply. So when I first build it what I did is I had bought a solid state drive that had Windows 10 already installed on it yeah I know big mistake. So initially I had trouble after trouble codes. Finally I reset the computer completely and that fix most of the problems, however I am still not able to add additional storage to it I've tried to different hard drive. I know for sure one of them works. And then I tried it with the dock plugged in by advice. I know it's not the SATA ports because I plugged into different Ford's that I knew for sure worked. But I can't add storage that right now is about the only problem there's some really aware of I wanted to play games on it and it started real bad when I install GTA V but I think that would be fixed now since I reset it the problem is, my SSD is only a hundred and 80 gb now right now 70 is taken up by just the Windows 10 operating system thanks a lot windows. But if I completely uninstall the operating system from the hard drive and then reinstall a brand new copy of Windows 10. Will that fix the problem I talk to a friend whose does computer science and is way way smarter than me when it comes to computers, and she said that most likely it's because I installed the Windows operating system that was pre-installed on the SSD how do I completely remove the operating system from that and where can I get a legitimate copy of Windows for cheap price. As in about 80 bucks. I appreciate your help and thank you

Comments

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

80GB of Win10??? there are surely junk files like updates or restoration files lying around.

When trying to make the HDD work, did you ever visit this menue:

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-open-disk-management-2626080

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes but it did not list the drive at all

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

does the hardware-manager show an unkown device?

if so, that is probably your HDD with the status "not migrated"

which basically means there are several drivers interfering with each other

I recommend a clean re-install of Win10

download official iso file: https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10

[comment deleted]
  • 19 months ago
  • 1 point

I recently found out that the problem has to do with the master boot recored I. Basically it's corrupted drama which considering how bad that can . got off pretty light with just not being able to reinstall Hardware new hardware. I have read that it has bricked peoples systems. Or stuck in an endless boot Loops, all kind of s*** so basically my first thing I'm going to do is buy me a Windows key. already got the Windows installation well USB. going to wipe everything and then reading reinstall windows with a clean windows key it turns out my device was activated through a product file or something. The opposite of a key.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube