PCPartPicker

• Register

"ERROR UPLOADING IMAGES" whenever trying to add images to my completed build.

Forum Search

Guidelines

• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

SamuelParker 8 months ago

Hey there,

Hope you guys can help me out, so I've just finished preparing my post of my completed build on PC Part Picker, I've published it and it is just now pending approval from the mods, to be put on the site. Right now I am trying to add images to it, and whenever I try and upload any of my photos it just says "ERROR UPLOADING IMAGE".

Perhaps this is because it hasn't been approved yet? I don't know, this is my first time trying to upload a completed build. The images were all taken on a Nikon DSLR Camera, and I took them off my SD Card, uploaded them to Google Drive, and then downloaded them to my PC, and am trying to upload them to my build. The pictures are all labeled by the camera automatically, e.g. DSC_7434, but I looked at their properties and they are all .jpg files of the same resolution and size.

Please, please, any help would be greatly appreciated, I really want to post my build and it needs to have photos.

Comments Sorted by:

Jack_Heywood 2 Builds 1 point 8 months ago

I would refresh the page and maybe clear your cookies from your browser. Also, copy your text before refreshing the page!

SamuelParker submitter 1 Build 1 point 8 months ago

I fixed it, Manirelli replied when I posted it on site feedback, thanks anyways, it was just because the file sizes were too big.