add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Maximus X Code 2.0 Header trouble.

KevinM9
  • 18 months ago

Hey guys, in the middle of building my first build, an all out monster I call "Mirage" and I'm having some trouble. I have the Maximus X Code motherboard, an H150i Pro cpu cooler, and a load of LL120s hooked up to a Lighting Node Pro. My problem is that the Lighting Node Pro and H150i Pump need to be hooked up to a 2.0 header on the mobo and I can only find one but have seen a few builds on here that use a similar setup of LL fans, H150i and Maximus X Code Mobo. Can anyone help me figure out what I'm supposed to do in this situation? Thanks.

Comments

[comment deleted]
  • 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, did a little googling early this morning and found that to be the best solution. Ordered one through amazon for 20 bucks, should be here tomorrow. Thanks for chiming in though.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube